15 Fun ways to Entertain your Kids during the Summer Holidays
Now that the Summer Holidays are in full swing, here are some great ways to entertain you kids and have fun in the process.
- Play a sport in the back Garden.
- Create a fort in your living room out of blankets or cardboard boxes.
- Get up early, pack breakfast, and have a sunrise breakfast.
- Garden together and sow vegetables to use in your kitchen.
- Bake cookies (let the kids help).
- Go to the library. Check out borrowbooks.ie online.
- Create a scrapbook (your kids might appreciate it in years to come).
- Make a movie using a camcorder and computer.
- Create a treasure hunt for them (leaving clues around the house or yard).
- Create a family book, with information and pictures about each family member.
- Fly kites. Ireland usually has good weather for it!
- Donate stuff to charity. Kids usually have too much stuff so help others by uncluttering the house.
- Take pictures of nature and get your kids to research them on-line.
- Make a comic book. Get your kids to come up with stories and sketch the sceens.
- And finally, a bold one!! Prank call their grandparents, using disguised, humorous voices